Hello, guys and dahls!
Pardon me for missing this weekend's broadcast of Playtime With Sandra Radio! I've been doing some offline study, some Valentines Weekend chocolate eating, and watching a few silly movies...
Notably, "Hell Baby", which is HIL-A-RIOUS, I must say!!!
|Fan-Submitted Photo for Live&Grind|
Have you seen it?!?! Does 'dog-puhp' ring a bell? roflmao...
A wild movie..truly wild..
So for today's post, I thought it'd be fun to share five cool factoids/thoughts that I've picked up and uploaded into my brain along the way over the lovely long weekend.
|Unidentified 1915 Cigarette Model (Source: Wikipedia)|
Were you, or were you not, aware that:
1) Vienna, Austria has been voted the best city in the world to live in for 2014.
Now, I've only been in their airport, en route from Paris to Dubai, but all I can say is MOZART. That is what fills the air in the terminals. It's beautiful.
2) Maryland has the highest percentage of millionaire households in the United States.
3) Some women (and men) really might have "Noah's Ark" (with)in their panties ;)
This is not necessarily good nor bad. But most definitely super interesting and NOT indifferent!
4) There is (and/or was) a February 30.
5) Schroedinger's cat is the question to the answer to the key to the universe (in my humble opinion).
Follow The Grind