1) I am amusing myself with how much my obstinately agnos-like interests are piqued by the impending announcement of new Papal Sovereignty. Have NOT slept a wink since opening procession...Seriously, I had no clue I would be so very, very curious!
2) I'm secretly hoping that it is Leonardo Sandri < I read a brief bio about 14 of the candidates on AP the other day and liked his worldliness. I think that's why, anyways. Oh, and like S.L., L.S.....umm..never mind ;).>
3) Are we seriously having a pollen palooza or something? My sinuses have been on strike since about November. =(
4) What is it about Prague that has taken such hold of my heart? It ain't about a boi. That place is just...MAGICAL.
5) Um, why do beachside properties call my name?
6) How is it that I can spend hours looking at furniture online, in person, in print...for no apparent reason other than 'Tis sooooo PRETTTTTY!!! eeeee!'
7) I might as well buy a boat some day. Or, a pony. I'll settle for a mini-pig.
8) Why do I miss school/university?
9) Why do I NOT miss the price of tea funded by private school loan disbursements?
10) Dude, I have no idea why Nymwars and virtual world lawsuits are so endlessly fascinating.
11) Was it not awesome that Rand Paul went there, yo. ALICE IN WONDERLAND, for the WIN!!! =)
12) When will I have the time to read all these new books about, well, ...time? Heidegger....in a minute..!!!
13) If a maid would simply show up at my door, I'd pay them. ;)
14) Why is my birthday wishlist compiled largely with things I think Sir Fyo would like to eat, chew, destroy, or scr...well, whatever, but why?
15) What is it about successive numbers in a series that keep me waiting for 12/13/14? Oh, the finality of it all!!!
16) Why did this 20 things thingie seem like a MUCH better idea ...in my head? <smile!>
17) Um, are we there yet?
18) Oh, did I remember to remind you that I failed to mention on Sunday's show that I'll be doing aural audio-book stuff, namely, reading ALICE IN WONDERLAND, ART OF WAR, and HUIS CLOS <aka NO EXIT by Sartre>...or maybe THE TRIAL by KAFKA ;)
..chapter by chapter...petit a petit...like, probably next weekend?!?!
Well, to begin, of course...
19) Do you care? Did you know sometimes I read with no clothes on? lol
20) No worries!!!
Je Fais Do-Do Maintenant,
p.s.: Pictures to be added later
Follow The Grind