|The Seven Lady Godivas by Dr. Seuss, 1939|
1) You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who will decide where to go.
2) Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
3) Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not!
4) Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living,it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.
5) We are a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
6) The more things you read, the more things you'll know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.
7) In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies.
Killing Time With Pantomime,
More Dr. Seuss quotes are available here